Imperial Manufactory, St. Petersburg, 1895.
Hard porcelain dessert plate with gold border, decorated with a central polychrome motif representing the plaque of the order of Saint-Georges, 1st class model. The border (the wing) is decorated with a moiré ribbon scarf, painted in the colors of the order retaining the badge decorated with a laurel branch. Slight wear, but good condition
Green marks on the reverse: H. II. (Nicolas II), under imperial crown, dated 1895.
Diameter : 18 cm.