Meissen, Berlin, circa 1744-1745.
Set of 3 hard porcelain soup plates, with scalloped border enhanced by a gold border, the center decorated with a polychrome flower bouquet surrounded by a crown of flowers in relief called "Gotzkowsky". The top of the marli is decorated with the double-headed eagle of the Romanoffs alternating with branches of flowers in relief and polychrome floral motifs. The lower part shows the insignia of the order of Saint Andrew. Slight wear from the time, but quite good general condition.
Blue marks on the reverse of the Meissen factory.
Red marks on the reverse of the inventory from the Winter Palace: RY 1961, RY 1931, RY 1999.
Diameter: 24,5 cm.